30.10.11

volunteerism

i remembered that just after the values enrichment for the first year which happened on august, the "wishing wall" posted on one of the white boards of AH ICTC was not removed. perhaps, nakalimutan na. upon seeing it, i was thinking to remove it but i did otherwise. i get my blue sign pen and write as many wishes as i could with the help of my classmates and batchmates. ako lang yung taga-sulat at sila ang taga-bigay ng wish. so, i started putting any kind of wish from success of madam vida for her doctoral studies, marriage for madam che, money for those who need it like me, good health, lovelife which happens to be the blockbuster wish, and so on. then, if my memory serves me right, my "wednesday girlfriend" terelle as she calls herself put there:


after some time, perhaps weeks, may sumagot! aba! pwede daw siya. haha. magpakilala ka nga sa akin ng masubukan! well, sympre joke lang yun. departmental policy bans intimate and romantic relationships between social work students. babaeng kaibigan na lang. haha. bottomline, wala lang. natuwa lang ako sa pag-volunteer! keep it up and thanks 'anonymous!'

as for love, it might come. it's coming! 

0 comments: