6.11.10

isimplymissthem

nakakalungkot isipin na masaya sila kahit wala ka. ni parang hindi ka nga nila naaalala. tipong, kung hindi ka magparamdam, walang mangyayari. kung hindi ka magtext, hindi rin sila magtetext. kung hindi ka magdadrama, walang ring mangyayari. well, i don't have anything against them because first and foremost, i myself have my own pagkukulang and maybe because of that, we can call it a tie. haha. well, i just miss them. the old people whom i shared stories and ideas with. the people who were with me for four years (and counting, if i am right). the people who have shared a piece of their lives with me. the people who help me become who am i. well, the people i call friends. the people whose names are rica, alekks, trixia-taba, rufo, erron, alfred, queng, jo, publicfrenemyno1-aila, at iba pa. plus yayen, kitz, katkat, hani, cj, seban, vinz, ate gigi and others.

grabeng drama ano? maybe some of them (if there's any) would laugh if they would read this. sabagay, sabi nga ni angelo (my college friend), "mas sanay kasi ang tao sa lighter side mo, sa pa-joke-joke or kung seryoso, parang hindi seryoso." maybe some of them would see that i am just joking. but i am not. haha. i simply miss my friends and that's it. after all, walang masama kung mamimiss mo ang mga kaibigan mo. hope to see them soon. :D

0 comments: