8.9.13

CC goes Coca-Cola


The Creative Circle or CC never fails to amaze me. From a small group of talented social work students of BUCSSP, CC is continuously evolving into something else and into something better. I believe it also continues to break expectations and go beyond the perception of other people. I guess pushing for the formal creation of this group is one of the best things that I did when I was the president of the Human Welfare Advocates way back 2011.

Just today, they qualified for the Grand Finals of the Coca-Cola Regional Dance Showdown (not really sure though of the name of the competition) and is in fact the official representative of Bicol University (and of Albay as well). I believe that they need to step up their dancing skills and push themselves to the limit in order for them to win. I know they can and I know they will try because that's what they have been doing eversince - improving and becoming better.

But I hope that the university and some Albaypeeps will also give them the support they deserve especially moral and physical support on the day of the competition (September 18, 2013 at JMR Coliseum) considering that if the criteria for judging will not be changed, audience impact amounts to a very big 20%. Kaya sana talaga sumuporta ang mga tao.

Of course, my support to them will not be change. 100% pa rin at dadagdagan ko pa ng dasal para sana mas maging effective!

Go CC! Go CC! Go CC! Kaya Yan! Laban Lang! :)

0 comments: