20.9.13

Employed!


In a span of two days, the number of valid IDs that I have jumped from one to four. Aside from my Driver's License, i now have my BIR TIN ID, PhilHealth ID and of course my Professional License! wohooo! aside from that, i also now have my SSS number and my very own LandBank account. I  underwent medical check-ups and filled-up many forms as well.

And all that happened because of one very important thing - i'm EMPLOYED! yohooo! I'll be working with and for the DSWD Field Office V and i'm hoping for simply the best of the things to come with a little bit of extra challenge and opportunities to prove my worth as a person and as a professional. As a tribute to my status as a newly employed as a challenge to myself, i decided to change my twitter bio with words that fit my eagerness, excitement and enthusiasm for my job and my practice of profession. ;))))))

0 comments: