2.6.10

burp-day

yum.yum.yum. busog na busog ako kanina. hmm. well, today is my day. big day kumbga. dahil sabhihin na nating birthday ko. its my 18th birthday. debut??? haha. hndi. sa 21 pa daw ang mga lalaki eh. haha. hmm.i can say that my 18th birthday was just an ordinary day with a different twist. i mean, its different in a way that today, more or less hundred friends and relatives have greeted me through facebook, sms, ym, personal or in any other way. different in a way that when i saw the cyo group at city hall lobby, they sung the birthday song for me. different in a way that i bought two boxes of brownies for my cyo friends who have joined me in eating at SM-KFC as my thankyou treat to them. different in a way that glean accidentally tipped the a water filled glass that caused some inconvenience to me. different in a way that i feel, this day is start of the parting ways of cyo. different in a way that i have received my last (hope not!) salary or honorarium as a city youth official. different in a way that the family ate outside, particularly at Biggs which usually happens every sunday. different in a way that today we celebrate not only my birthday but my parent's 20th wedding anniversary. different in a way that its really different a hundred ways over.

hmm. to sum it up, my day was simple yet different. fun-filled yet unusual. thank you to all those who remember my day! maraming, maraming salamat at sa uulitin. God bless and i hope to have another different, fun-filled, wonderful, great year with you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUSS! :D

0 comments: