19.5.11

it's confirmed!

last may 18, i had the chance to see for myself the results of our battery examination or 'quali' counterpart for some school which could signal either the end of our social work education or the continuation of it until (hopefully) fourth year. personally speaking, i was satisfied with the results and i am thankful of it. however, we lost 9 supposedly soon-to-be-colleagues in the department. more frustrating is the fact that some of them are the people who belonged to my own sure list of passers. it signaled the abrupt end of our connection in the department but still, i hope that we will still be friends.

moving on, it's confirmed. i'm on the top of the pack. i'm 2009-31-264-18A (i wonder why BU need long student/id no. when they can give a number as simply as 2009-00001 and so on and so forth) with an average score of 92. for some, it's not a surprise but for me, it's a surprise because i didn't even targeted the top spot that hard or should i say i didn't exert much effort to attain it because of the fear of higher expectations from my peers and the faculty. but God gave that to me and therefore, i shall exert more effort to maintain what i have today (if possible) until our graduations and eventually the board exam.

nonetheless, i'm proud of what i had achieved and congratulations to me. bad thing, my parents didn't even congratulated me despite the fact that i did not request for anything in return with this particular achievement. another bad thing, my target fifth place in the dean's list last academic semester which i requested something in return with my parents if i attain it is not so plausible at this time due to the fact that we don't have a grade yet in philippine realities and development perspective and basic economics with taxation and agrarian reform. ansarap umiyak. huhuhu. but of course, i would not want to do that.

but still, the optimism still flows! yeah. i'm looking for a more colorful AY 2011-2012. ROCK ON and LET'S GET IT ON! :D

ps. thank you God for another blessing you gave me. :)



***photo is courtesy of roxee dls with her jejecam. thanks friend! :D

0 comments: