7.11.11

second semester worries

the second semester for this academic year is dawning. new set of classmates, new professor, new and harder course or subjects to attend to, same old notebooks, new schedule that i personally don't like so far and i guess a different me. i don't know but i guess i should step up my game in academics thinking that mama personally said that she wants me to graduate with a laude honors. sabi ko, ayos lang yan ma miski mayo basta maggraduate but she insisted. i said i am worrying because i think my grades for the first semester are low and thus, i will not be eligible for academic scholarship. worse, if i have a grade below 2.4, my and my mother's laude dreams will be forever gone. personally, i told myself that whatever happens, it's okay with me. pero ibang kaso kasi kung nagsabi na ang magulang mo na sa graduation day mo ay may laude honors ka. this is the first time my parents demanded such things. noon wala naman, saan at anong kaya namin, okay na sila. things change nga naman talaga. rock on! pero ang sa akin, i'll do my best that's to achieve a laude honor. pero ngayon pa lang ay tanggap ko na kung wala. pero habang may pag-asa pa, the flame of optimism still burns inside me.

moreover, with the advent of the second semester, i'm preparing myself for lonesome times. i mean, having breakfast and lunch alone which though i personally dislike, the new schedule and the situation will compel me to do so. inaasahan ko na ang mga oras ng kalungkutan lalo na at hindi ko kaklase ang mga kaibigan kong madalas kong kasama. pero classmate ko ngayon sina angelo and melvz. we were supposedly the los lakwatchero brothers because of what we did last summer (if my memory serves me right) which was to have movie marathon, and lakwatcha of course! pero things changed. hindi man nila alam or hindi man nila napapansin, i feel aloof when i'm with them. ni hindi ako minsan nakakasakay sa kanila dahil may mga bagay na alam nilang dalawa na hindi ko alam. tipong, magkasama nga kami pero parang hindi rin. perhaps, masyado lang silang nagcclick at napag-iwanan ako. haha. actually, i would have wanted to ask angelo kung bakit hindi na kami ganun ka-close ngayon kumpara nung dati pero i don't have the guts and i can't find the right timing. aaminin ko, nalungkot ako at first pero natanggap ko na. ewan. wala na akong masabi. yun lang naman ang naisip ko ngayon. ACCEPTANCE and good thing that hindi ako yung taong sinisiksik ang sarili. haha.

moving on, what i am actually worried about this new semester is the prospect of me having many lonesome times. yun lang naman. pero still just like what i had mentioned a while ago, i am still optimistic that there are ways to reduce that lonesome times of mine. tingnan natin. maaga pa para magsalita ng tapos. GOOD LUCK FOR ME THIS SECOND SEMESTER! >.<



0 comments: