21.7.10

cloud9

never did i imagine being on top of somehow 1,000 students plus especially when it comes in academics. though i was the bucet-cssp topnotcher of 2009, i never expected to be the topnotcher for the second time, this time in the college from 1st - 3rd year i think with an amazing general weighted average. me myself was amazed upon knowing that thing. para bang nasa cloud 9 ako that i can't believe and i keep asking myself if that was really happenning and since medyo nrealize ko na totoo pala talaga, let me say this for the second time -
i think and i believe that i started first year college GREAT, i ended it GREATER!

the challenge of me for myself is to continue what i'm doing. to exert my best effort in everything that i do and always do things with enjoyment. hindi ko pa masasabing i'm off to a good start this school year lalo na at hindi ko pa maibalance ang aking human welfare advocates and college student council aspects though i would like to believe that i'm off to a good start na rin. i know, it will be hard to stay on top and i'm open to the idea that next year, baka bumaba na ako sa college ranking. haha. well, hayaan ko na muna ang next year. whats important is this year! again, it is a challenge for me to repeat what i have done last academic year. i know its hard but i will keep on trying. salamat sa lahat ng people na ngreet! ur welcome sa lahat ng people na nagpalibre! thank you sa ever supportive parents and family ko and
thank you soo much BRO! para sayo ito!

0 comments: