22.8.09

kalej expressway...

2 months have passed at mdyo matagal-tagal na rin un. hmm. and kung sakali mang may interasado sa kung ano ang pinaggagawa q sa aking buhay kalej maliban sa pgpasok sa klase eh eto pra sau. here's some pics with a little bit of caption to do all the talk.

me and my blockmates with sen. kiko during their visit for the Register and Vote Campaign

few pic of our mcdo moments after class.
with me are my new found friends, angelo, roxee, margz, darah, and mami.


some of the rotc cadets excercising for the CASSIPAGAN 2009.

CASSIPAGAN 2009

me with the officers of HWA during our lunch meeting.

a motorcade around the city of legazpi congratulating the sw board passers of 2009.

me with the HWA prexy, ate jill during the acquiantance party

on our way up to lingon hill

speaking before the members of the united freshmen organization during the first freshmen assembly

bonding time sa burol.

kulitan sa klase.

tired me.

oh well. eto muna for now. next time naman. hehe.

0 comments: